Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Whoopsie Oatesy

Hey y'all. I just have to make amends to our dear friend Zack. Shortly after my early morning victory of Settlers of Catan over Derek and a stranger named Matt who shall go unnamed, I was sitting with Zack at the Intramural Sports office. The female clerk who was taking our money gave Zack a warm hug and then went to the back room. Zack then remarked to me, "We used to date." I then yelled out, "That's your ex-girlfriend!?!?!" The woman was astonished, embarrased, then upset, then wouldn't make eye contact with either of us. Zack blushed, as did she. She was real mad. I tried to smooth things over by saying, "I'm not even sorry." But to no avail....again. I tried to give her an apologetic hug, but she spurned my advances. Zack tried to apologize on my behalf, but she was not having it. She later texted Zack a response. He refused to show it to me.

So this is my public apology to Oatesy Foatesy. In my defense, I reserved you a spot to get an intramural schedule. So call it even?

And I make an appeal to all Elitists to harass Zack to show us what the woman texted to him.

BOO YAH!!!

Spank me sideways!

No comments:

 
src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"">">