Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Big Announcement

To all my fellow elitists,

I suppose that now is the time to tell you all something i have been holding back for quite some time for reasons of fear and confidentiality.

Dane Rahlf's love life has been something quite interesting in the past semester. We all know that it all started with a little mishap with the infamous Brittany. Well... Brittany and I have been talking since Christmas and decided then to give it another shot. I have been out on a few dates with her, and have lied about a couple of people that I took out (ie the girl that I went to the BYU young ambassadors was not named "Alena," it was Brittany). Sorry for the dishonesty, we wanted to make sure it was going the right direction before we told anyone.

Things are going quite well, and I imagine you will be seeing more of her around, and most likely less of me around. Nothing official yet, we haven't even told our families yet. But you guys needed to know. Thanks for everything you have done (and not done) in that regard.

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

Wow. I guess I've been out of the loop because Kristen told me that I should be jumping up and down and I wasn't. So if this is a good thing then I'm super excited for you Dane, way to go, I hope this turns out well for you.

Nike85 said...

I love you Dane, don't leave me

Anonymous said...

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants.

The bartender says, "Hey, there's a steering wheel in your pants."

The pirate says, "Yarrr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

 
src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"">">