Sunday, January 27, 2008

Def Leppard

As many of you have heard, I was e-mailed by the director of intramurals and was basically told that our behavior in the past game was not in compliance with the rules and that all of our games would be forfeited for the rest of the season if I did not go in and speak with her.  So, as of tomorrow, I will be turning myself in.  

If I never make it out, I want you all to remember me as the coach that led you to an 0-1 record.  It wasn't easy, it took time, two practices each averaging about 15 miuntes long, and a heart of gold.

If they just talk to me then thats cool too.

I will of course try to compromise with them, but in the end if they will not allow it, then it's time to put our game faces on, whoop some serious a and show these fools who we really are.  And moon them a lot.

For anyone that wants to stand outside the intramural office while I am in there with picket signs, creative chants asking for the continuance of Def Leppard, having a prayer vigil, lighting candles, holding hands and humming ...that would be awesome.

I love you all.

Coach Crespo

1 comment:

Nat said...

You done good der coach

 
src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"">">