Friday, January 18, 2008

NewsFlash

This just in from my physics professor: The Great Plains have become the Great Planes.

This guy literally threw a stack of syllabi into the class. Fetch yes.

I am going to settle Catan tonight hard core and I challenge any man who thinketh himself a man to try and stop me.

I will pillage you no end. No matter what I roll, I'll end up with 2 of everything plus an additional two woodsen. And you all can just eat rocks. Unless I want them for a city. In which case I will wrest them from you and you will end up with nothing. Maybe a development card for a chapel. That way you can have a freebie victory point and a place where you can pray for mercy, only to have your prayers answered with me surrounding your feeble colonies with more roads and placing the filthy black robber next to your only sheep-producing territory.

1 comment:

Nat said...

I'm really missing out on this weekend of action aren't I?? *tear* Come home soon ya'll! I'm lonely ;-(

 
src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"">">