Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Def Leppard schedule

What up, jiggas!

Here is our schedule for basketball. I was fixin' to put us in the highest division so we could really upset the serious players. But they said that we would be moved down if we were really bad. So in order to avoid changes in schedules, I had us placed in the lowest division humanly possible. Any lower and we would be playing against the Teletubbies JV team.

Jan 24. - Thur. - 8:00 p.m. - 144 Richards
Feb 5. - Tues. - 9:00 p.m. - 144 Richards
Feb 16. - Sat. - 9:00 a.m. - 156 Richards
Feb 29. - Fri. - 8:00 p.m. - 144 Richards
Mar. 14 - Fri. - 6:00 p.m. - 144 Richards

Derek thinks that we are going to dominate. Personally I think "spank me sideways" is a good team motto. I expect Nat will have this all on google calendar and will send us all some invites for good measure.

The Def Leppard embryo is about to be birthed. Prepare to eat amniotic sac vestiges opposition!

2 comments:

J. Guest said...

P.S I need everybody's net id's so I can get those put into the computer. That way everybody can be on the team.

Holla totes!

Nat said...

I can get all those for you. would you like me to?

 
src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"">">