Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Conversation with Nat's coworker

The following conversation took place today at 11:01 am. I was particularly proud of it and wanted to share. Note. Some parts of the conversation have been edited for style and content. The names are as they appeared on the chat window. NOTE: After everything she says, I reserve the right to say "That's what she said," because that's what she actually said!

Nat: good plan! well im off to the tire store

(6 minutes)

me: enjoy yourself
have fun buying tires
and replacing them
and rotating them
and inflating them
and deflating them
and reinflating them
and then kicking them
and then driving on the rims
and then walking around
and then looking around

Nat: hahaha this is actually krista now
nat accidentally left his thing up

me: Nat, you are not a girl
we've been over this

Nat: no he's not

me: you are Nat
you are a man

Nat: but he definitely works with one

me: don't speak in 3rd person either, Nat
remember to take your medication

Nat: i'll try to remind him tomorrow

me: and don't forget your accordion lessons
no, you do it
you take your medication
this is your problem

Nat: if i take the medication i dont think its gonna have the same affect
call me crazy

me: not his or hers or the government's problem

Nat: hahaha

me: Crazy, don't forget your medication
and call you Nat, Crazy

Nat: ok i'm getting off now i officially feel weird talking as nat

5 comments:

J. Guest said...

I am proud to announce that the co-worker with whom I conversed invited me to be her facebook friend within the half-hour of our meeting.

DRock said...

It just never stops with you. I hope that you've ruined Nat's chances of getting any girl from his work.

Anonymous said...

...that's what she said

Alyssa said...

Josh, you wouldn't believe the riot you caused at work today. And really, you sacrificing Nat's potential social life for our entertainment? What's the problem?

Krista said...

considering most of our office consists of ladies well passed their prime, i don't think Nat was really worried about dating any of them

 
src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"">">