Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Conversation with Zack and Jeremy

The following text messaging conference took place to me today.

Zack: josh, if its not 2 much trouble, could you please clean the sink today? cul8r
Josh: Will you please fix the shower?
Zack: u think u gangsta, nigga? york and jersey are both gonna kill ya, ttyl
Josh: Dude, is this Jeremy?
Zack: yes, actually I am partying with Hillary Duff and the Jonas Brothers.
Josh: That's cool, tell Hillary to stay the Hill out of my Duff or I'll Duffin' Hill her.
Zack: OK, jk lol, rofl, lmao ;-)
Josh: How did you get Zack's phone? And how did Zack get my number?
Zack: josh, its not really jeremy, we R the jonas brothers, and we are dating zack and jeremy. we got your number from the olsen twins and mary kate said you can stick it where the sun don't shine
Josh: sadly, that actually IS what she said

2 comments:

Jeremy said...

I had no part in that conversation, I didn't even know it happened. Although I did go to lunch today with Hillary Duff.

Jenny said...

Bro? You're weird.

 
src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"">">