Thursday, April 17, 2008

Conversation with Jeremy Lindstrom

So Jeremy and I were on our way to get tickets to see Dashboard Confessional with the Warped Tour. And Jeremy says to me, "Hey Josh, bleen, I think it is about time to get tickets to see All-
American Rejects, they're my favorite band."

I was like, "Yeah, Jerry. Yeah."

Jeremy said, "Hey, have you ever tried eating an entire bottle of antacids?"

I acknowledged that I had.

He said, "Well, I haven't. You know, I have done a lot of acid in my day. But not a lot of antacid. You think they are a lot alike?"

I told him that I didn't know. Perhaps doing "acid" was a lot like consuming "antacid." I doubted it, but there was no way of knowing until I tried.

Jeremy said, "Well, maybe we should offer some goat sacrifices to the heathen god of Ball to find out."

I said, "Jeremy, you dolt, we have no goats. And it is spelled Baal."

Jeremy said, "How could you tell just from the way I said it outloud that that was how I was spelling it in my head?"

I told him, "Antacids will do that to ya."

Jeremy kissed Zack.

The end.

No comments:

 
src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"">">