Friday, September 19, 2008

Talk Like A Pirate Day

Dear Elitists,

I just wanna be wishin' y'alls a most genial Talk-Like-A-Pirate Day, the case of cawrse being that today be the 19th day in this month of September, yarrr. May you be lettin' your pirate sides show and may ye be gettin' yur share of the booty. Otherwise I be keepin' it fur me-self.

You Broken-Hearted Lassies awrt to be makin' pirate comments a plenty as ye be reveling in yon Fall Festival.

And John, ye best be spectin' me to be a Pirating at the anniversary shindig of yaws birth. And yer girly wench friend April is apt to be a might peeved with me mannerisms. But I be a peg-beaked parrot and a fiendish knave of the toothless sart if I ever let the likes of a woman's wrathful scourge keep me from speakin' me piece.

ARRRRR

1 comment:

Nat said...

I'm so sad I missed this comment until the morning. We totally could have had some fun with it on stage!

 
src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"">">