Friday, July 18, 2008

For a good laugh

So there I was perusing through the work telephone directory on my Microsoft Outlook at work, when many of the names caught my attention. Some indeed invoked audible chuckling. I present them now...perhaps you will find the inspiration for a future child's name. Who knows...

Melon Dong
Sky Xiao
Lemon Jiang
Article Zheng
Stone Zhang
Hebbe Liu
Nasi Li
Pen Zhao
Agao Chen
Salna He
Yoli Xia
Cherry Chen
Tisso Zhang
Winger Xu
Vendy Wu
Hunkim Zheng
Wellington Wang
Pink Ouyang
Snow Xue
Bardy Wong
Sanis Yip
Mirror He
Yuky Liu
Echo Gao
Tom Tong
Away Wei
Noopy Chui
Heymans Ho
Coffeea Wong
Jerssin Qu
Apple Pan
Winner Li

5 comments:

J. Guest said...

The real reason why they only have one child per family:

It is impossible to top the name of a firstborn called Stone Zhang or Tom Tong. Why even try?

Nike85 said...

poor john really is bored out there...haha

J. Guest said...

I thought I would make a list of fake names. I was about to do melon dong and then BOOM it was already there, first one on the list. I couldn't hardly believe it. What a name.

Yeah, it sucks to be John. But then again, it sucks to be bleeding money day after day just when you thought the market couldn't get any lower and John's stock picks end up turning to be a big giant suckfest.

I'd rather be rich than bored.

J. Guest said...

Hey, remember that time when Lowell fell out the window? Can we somehow post that on the blog?

Nike85 said...

remember that time Josh bought gasoline in New York? Good times.... and he ate Pou

 
src="http://www.google.com/calendar/images/ext/gc_button1_en.gif"">">